Last Revised 2/25/2017
With Regard To Third-Party Websites. This Policy will apply to information that we collect through our website funnyAFsports.com. It is very important that you fully understand that our website may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us in any way. Please be aware that we cannot be, and are not held responsible for the privacy practices of such websites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us, even if our Site contains links through which you may choose to visit such websites. Be aware that whenever you leave our Site to visit any website not owned or operated by us, you should always read their respective privacy policies documented by that website, since the privacy policies of that website will govern how the owners of those sites collect and use personal information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND THE REASON WE COLLECT IT
Personally Identifiable Information That You(User) Provide To Us. You may provide certain information to us on our Site through various actions you might take, these actions can include:
- filling out feedback forms;
- signing up or subscribing for a newsletter;
- filling out our ‘contact us’ form;
- filling out on-line email forms;
- submitting a request for information forms;
- reporting a problem to us on our Site.
- providing user generated content, such as user comments, blog posts, and/or other social media related communications.
The information that you provide us with and that we collect from you will most often include personally identifiable information about you, such as your legal name, address, telephone number, and email address that could be used to identify, contact or locate you.
No Information From Children Under Age 13. OUR SITES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are required to receive the express permission of your parent(s) or legal guardian before using funnyafsports.com. Do not attempt to provide any personal information about yourself to us. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under the age of 13, please get in touch with us here so that we may investigate and take appropriate actions.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information We Collect.
We also collect certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of our Site, this can include:
- your IP address;
- your computer or device type;
- your browser type;
- your unique device identifiers;
- your Operating system version;
- the last previous web page from where you navigated to our Sites;
- time and date of your using our Sites;
- name of your Internet service provider (ISP);
- pages on our Sites that you view;
- your location / geo-location information
- cookies (defined and explained below); and
Non-personally identifiable information is data that by itself cannot be used to identify you personally